One slice of bread counts as a serving in the cereal group. A serving if rice or pasta equals 1/2 cup.
“You must stick to your conviction, but be ready to abandon your assumptions.”
- What Assumptions do I operate under that hold me back?
- What is the source of these Assumptions?
- What have I learned about myself as a result of these Assumptions?
- Is there a negative side of these Assumptions?
- Is the positive side of these Assumptions?
- What steps do I need to take to make my Assumptions a reality?
Find a friend that share your interest to be your accountability partner or better yet get an Accountability Coach. Did I mention I am an Accountability Coach? Exchange numbers and/or email and set a date to check up on each other. Sometimes just knowing you have someone checking up on you can make a difference. Also those days when you feel like giving up, your Accountability Coach will provide encouragement and support to get you through those difficult days. So, call me to day if you need that extra accountability to help make your dreams come true.
- Cucumber, sliced
- Peppermint leaves
- Ice – as much as you like
Slice grapefruit, tangerine, pineapple and cucumber, I prefer to peel the skin of however you can keep it. Combine all ingredients in a large mason jar or pitcher. For full favor put in the refrigerator for a couple hours.
Here’s an excerpt from “How to Ask for Help from People You Respect” by Matthew Alexander Sloane
Matthew states in his article, there’s a lot of fear that comes up when I’m about to ask for help.
- What if they say “no” to my request?
- What if they ignore my request?
- What if they see my request as a waste of time?
If you can identify with any of these answers take time today and read his article it may HELP.
Which side of your “Why” is prompting you to change? What is getting you energized and ready for action? Use the energy behind the “Why” to drive your dreams.
- I enjoy teaching people
- I want to buy “XYZ”
- Extra money
- Lose weight because of health problems
- Lost home
- For someone else
- No money
Learn to Schedule Your Time
You’ll be able to get everything done and you’ll feel less pressured.
- For the next few days, write down everything you do and the time you spend doing each activity.
- At the end of the week, tally up the time you spent doing each activity.
- Can you make better use of your time?
1 cup ground flax seeds
1/3 cup psyllium husks
2 Tablespoons ground chia seed
2 Tablespoons ground turmeric
2 Tablespoons hibiscus flower
2 Tablespoons spirulina
1Teaspoon kelp granules
Ground ingredients. Pour in large bowl. Whisk together until well blended.
Take daily — 1 to 2 tablespoons of Fiberblend with 16oz of water or juice.
I purchased a Magic Bullet for my quick and easy blends. Found this easy recipe on the Magic Bullet Blog.
1 Egg poached
1 English Muffins
1 Slice Canadian Bacon
3 Egg Yolks
1/4 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
1/2 cup melted butter
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
Dash of Tabasco Sauce – optional
Hollandaise Sauce Instructions:
- Separate the yolk from the whites. Mix together; egg yolk, lemon juice, butter, mustard and Tabasco.
- Poach egg, split muffin and toast and heat bacon
- Assemble: put half of English muffin on a plate , add a slice of Canadian bacon, poached egg and pour Hollandaise sauce on top.
- Eat and enjoy….