Top 10 Fruits to Eat for Weight Loss
Fruit is rich in vitamins and minerals that provide strong health benefits for us. Apart from improving your health, fruit is great for shedding extra fat. Adding fruit to your daily diet can help you effectively lose weight. Adding fruit to your diet is a simple solution which can make a slow and steady transformation to your body weight.
The fact is that fruit requires low amounts of energy to be digested compared to any other food items. Therefore the energy produced can be used to break down the excess fat in the body. Almost all fruit contain natural sugar and if you concerned about weight loss, it is good to reduce this sugar intake as much as possible. As a solution, you can avoid some starchy fruit such as dates, bananas, breadfruit etc. It is good to eat fruits that are rich in fiber.
Below is a list of top 10 fruits that can help in losing weight as well as maintain general health:
1. Avocado: Avocado is packed with protein and fiber. This fruit include healthy mono-saturated fats such as Oleic acid which will make your body feel less hungry. Add a quarter or half of avocado fruit to your daily diet and it will melt your body fat away.
2. Lemon: Many nutritionists have common opinion that drinking lemon water is an effective way to reduce body weight. In addition to detoxifying your body from internal waste, lemon promotes the quick break of energy and speed up the process of weight loss.
3. Grapes: Grapes are good for shedding your body weight. One cup of grapes contains only few calories and high water content in this fruit helps you feel fullness. Red grapes have more antioxidants and nutrients than green grapes.
4. Berries: Berries such as blackberries, blueberries and raspberries are packed with full of nutrients including fiber and Vitamin C. The most important thing is that they have less sugar content. If you have craving for sweet, you can eat berries as snack which will help you lose weight.
5. Apple: The old sayings “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” is true when it comes to eat a healthy fruit and maintain a healthy weight. With less than 100 calories, 4gms of fiber and vitamin C, Apple is definitely a good fruit to reduce your excess fat.
6. Watermelon: Watermelon is an excellent fruit to a weight loss diet. It is low in calories, high in water content and is really filling. You can use it as a satisfying substitute to desserts and snacks.
7. Kiwi: Low in calories while high in dietary fiber content, kiwi fruit is good for weight loss. With high fiber content it provides a feeling of fullness and suppresses your appetite, which in turn beneficial for losing weight.
8. Pears: Pears is one of the best fruits for weight management. Just one pear contains 15% of fiber of your daily diet amount of fiber intake. Low in calories, you can take a one whole pear as a mid-day snack.
9. Strawberry: known for its delicious flavor, strawberry is fiber rich and high in vitamin C and help with weight loss as well. You can simply eat this fruit instead of a fatty sweet.
10. Cantaloupe: Cantaloupe is a low-calorie fruit which can be effective in a weight loss plan. It has lots of water content and nutritionally dense which make you feel full.
There are some people who do not like to consume fruit, because it is too sweet or because of its texture or acidic nature. For those who find it difficult to eat fruits, it may be preferable to blended fruit in juices, smoothies, etc.
Add more fruit to your diet for a Simple Solution for weight loss. Remember keep it natural, keep it real, and keep it simple.